Love My Snow Boots - Scrappy Saturday

OH totally one of my favorite Abbi Memories.  She was obsessed with her snow boots.  She wore them all the time.  These pictures were taken in the middle of summer after she got out of the pool.  But she had to wear the snow boots.  I sometimes tried to hide them from her when I knew they would just be too hot.  But how can you resist that face they make her so Happy! 

This layout was fun and used more scraps and some Washy Tape with doodling.   I was on a green kick for a bit here.  I did do some versamark stamping to give interest the plain cardstock.  I also used my most favorite KI Memories acrylic letters and shapes... I've been hoarding these for years.

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Wonderful layout....and that adorable face makes it perfect!