Scrapbooking - Fall Life

This layout came out of one of my page kits.  I have a ton of these set up and ready to go for whenever the scrapbooking bug tickles me.  Each kit usually includes a couple of pieces of pattern paper.  Maybe a specific embellishment or two and some cardstock.  This one in particular had patterned paper cardstock and some scraps.  I got a new tool from WRMK the Alphabet Punch Board, so I was excited to use it as well as a new Heidi Swapp stencil.  I love how the cluster at the top turned out(embellishments not from the kit but from my embellishment box).  As well as the stenciled background.  I love getting back to doing techniques on my layouts.  The title cut from the WRMK Alphabet Punch Board is cut from a very old piece of I think Wild Asparagus paper.  EEEP that is old.   My stash goes back over 20 years some of these things I just can't part with I must use!

The Picture Story - This is how I decorate my porch for fall.  I wasn't expecting snow so early before Thanksgiving this year though.  But I love the dusting on top of my display!

Thank you once a gain for returning.  I'm enjoying working in my craft room again.

No comments: