Christmas Cards - Christmas in July


Who'd have thunk it Christmas in July is almost over.  I've been meaning to share these cards.  I created sets of them for my Etsy shop for this month and going forward.

The stamp set is a retired one from Stampin' Up called Seasons of Friendship.  I love it for so many reasons.  I really utilized my stamp press with this one for the first time since I made a ton of sets.  The background paper(red) is  stamped with a Dot Background stamp and the word Joy is from a die cut.   I've always loved Red and Brown together for the Holidays it's warm and inviting.

Thank you again for stopping by!  Here's hoping everyone has an Amazing Weekend.  If your so inclined you can stop by my ETSY SHOP HERE and check out my other crafty items as well.  Toodles!

No comments: