USA Bug - Stars and Stripes Card Series


Hello All! We're on to the 4th card in this series.  I couldn't resist this little guy and Copic Coloring him or her depending on how you see it.  Lately a little bit at a time I've been unmounting my favorite Stampin Up Stamps from the past.  This little guy is from the Love Bug set.  When I was painting the Aileen's Tack it Over & Over on this set I saw it and thought it would be perfect for the 4th of July.  Such cute little sections to color all different shades of Red & Blue leaving a bit of white. You can see the colors used below.

 

The bunting edge was cut with a Border from a Crafter's Companion Create a Card set.  It's done in 2 colors and the layered bug on top.  The entire piece is set on top of a blue piece of cardstock that was embossed with an Anna Griffin folder Striped Stars.  The USA comes from a set of Lifestyle Craft Patriotic Dies.


The entire card makes me a bit Happy, not that it's the best but it turned out the way I saw it in my head which is rare.  Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out this series of cards!  I can't thank you enough!  Hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND!  Hugs!

No comments: