Hello Summer - Navy and Gold Series


I had some fun last week creating this card. I heat embossed the gold dot background(an old Stampin Up Stamp) onto Kraft cardstock and die cut it with a dotted rectangle die from Memory Box.  Once that was done I layered it onto a piece of gold mirrorcard with foam tape.  The Octopus again from Memory Box is also foam taped up over the navy ribbon.  I was excited to use one of my new Anna Griffin dies for the Hello. 
Originally the octopus had only one rhinestone eye but the MR. said that didn't look right.  I was thinking he was a profile octopus but I guess not two eyes are better than one for sure even more so when they are rhinestones.

Hopefully your enjoying the color series.  I am excited to do this there are 2 more cards coming up one on Thursday and one next early next week.  Thank you again for stopping by!  


No comments: