America The Beautiful - Stars and Stripes Card Series

It's that time the last card in this series but not least at all.  The girl is a free digital stamp by Whimsie Doodles Stamps.  I love these stamps illustrated by Melyssa Connolly they are so adorable!   I love this little girl.  She is waiting for the 4th of July Parade don't you think.  I loved coloring her with Copic Markers and got on a bit of a coloring kick with the previous card in this series.  The Copic colors used are in the photo below.

For this card I have die cut the patterned paper (Pebbles Let Freedom Ring series) with the Lifestyle Crafts Banner die set.  The girl I fussy cut and positioned onto the John Adams paper so that I can have her holding one of the sparklers which I have Stickled.  I've just drawn a line with my Copic Multiliner and  a ruler.  The America the Beautiful banner is cut from the Samuel Adams paper and popped up on the card.  I've also added a bit of twine at the top.  I almost forgot the red stars are from the USA in the last card.


So now we've reached the end of this series.  The next series of cards will be Tropical Summer cards Fun Fun Fun I can't wait for you to see what all of the fun cards and a special surprise!  Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait......  Ok enough for now hope your having a Wonderful Start to your week.  Hugs! 


No comments: